Home of the good bacteria


Welcome to the home of good bacteria.

Kefir and yogurt are among the the healthiest food on earth. With the help of the good guys, the live bacteria aka live active culture, anyone can take a small step at attaining good health. However, this is only so when the product you choose says "live bacteria, or active culture, or live culture". Our products have live culture thus you get the full benefits from yogurt. Not only that, we use natural ingredients for most of our products - brown sugar, fresh fruit, farm fresh milk, natural sugar replacement(stevia), and organic eggs to name a few.

Just because it is healthy does not mean it is boring. At Yoggie's, we make sure that you get to love being healthy and say "it's so yummy!" all the way home.


But don't just take our word for it, take a look at some of our products:

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kefir and my Tooth Ache

One of the reason I find kefir to be truly amazing has something to do with teeth. You see for some time now I have lost the filling on my canine. Usually, a couple of months after this happens, my tooth would either achebul, gums get tender or the cavity would start to get bigger. None of these has happened to me since I started taking kefir.
Not just me though. It's my dad's experience that is a better testimony. Twice he had a tooth abscess so bad that it made his face bulged on one side. But at each time he would take kefir and the swelling would go away. Even the pain would go away. This has both positive and negative effects though. The positive effect is as I have described - the pain and swelling are gone. The negative effect is that he doesn't want to see a dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Mobile Phone: +63 (918) 9202592

email: yoggiestation@gmail.com

website: http://yogurtstation.blogspot.com