Apart from being a yummy, nutritious food, yogurt has many uses that you probably have not heard of. I have compiled a list of that which I have found over the web and will have this page as an evolving site for it. (note: I have tried most of the claims and they work for me.. Also, I have listed down my sources).
1. Healthy Gastrointestinal system - it actually encourages and prepares the gut for the normal instestinal flora by providing a favorable environment for them; it promotes regular and easy bowel movement; encourages the production of vitamin B and vitamin K.
2. Antibacterial -
5. helps in the management of osteoporosis
6. relief for sunburn
7. to treat yeast infections
8. to treat dandruff
9. Toenail fungus
1. vegetable/fruit wash
2. plant insecticide
3. plant fungicide
4. to help grow moss (blend garden moss and yogurt and paint anywhere you want to grow the moss)
1. facial mask
3. skin softener and smoothing scrub for feet, hands and body (mix with ground coffee)
4. cure for acne
5. cure for fungal infections (athlete's foot, ringworm, etc)
6. hair treatment - makes hair soft and manageable plus shiny.
7. facial cream
8. tighten pores and cleanse your skin.
Home of the good bacteria
Welcome to the home of good bacteria.
Kefir and yogurt are among the the healthiest food on earth. With the help of the good guys, the live bacteria aka live active culture, anyone can take a small step at attaining good health. However, this is only so when the product you choose says "live bacteria, or active culture, or live culture". Our products have live culture thus you get the full benefits from yogurt. Not only that, we use natural ingredients for most of our products - brown sugar, fresh fruit, farm fresh milk, natural sugar replacement(stevia), and organic eggs to name a few.
Just because it is healthy does not mean it is boring. At Yoggie's, we make sure that you get to love being healthy and say "it's so yummy!" all the way home.
But don't just take our word for it, take a look at some of our products:
Mobile Phone: +63 (918) 9202592